Resolving disputes with other businesses or government

If you have a dispute with another business or government (for example, a dispute about retail leasing, commercial leasing, contract terms, tenders, franchising, supply agreements, etc), you can contact the Small Business Commissioner: The Commissioner’s Office provides information and assistance to businesses of all sizes to help avoid business disputes and can assist in resolving disputes quickly at no cost or low cost.